Saturday, June 19, 2010

weekend of death

ToK exam on Tues
Bio exam on Wed.

Studying like crazy this weekend. Making ToK study notes right now then bio study notes. I need most of my study notes done by tomorrow afternoon. Going to bio Mon. morning but leaving right after to go back home and study. I thought the weekends of death were over with the IB exams but I guess not.

The only thing keeping me sane right now is Italian music. Listening to the top 10 Italian songs of the week on CHIN (online). Love love love la musica italiana. Mi piace la music italiana♥

Hate family dinners, our dinner didn't end till 10:30 - didn't get home till 11 so I couldn't run. It's hot today and there's no way I can do a double b/c I have a long run tomorrow. It just totally messed up my WHOLE workout schedule. I'm not a fan of family dinners - expensive, greasy, fatty food. I had to take some days off the past 2 weeks b/c I wasn't up to par physically but now that I am up to par physically I can't find the TIME to hit the roads. So frustrating.

So stressed and tired.

Watched Netherlands vs. Japan - WOW. they are HOT.
Aussie vs. Ghana - didn't watch much but I'm rooting for Ghana - they seem so energetic

No comments:

Post a Comment