Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Done

Did my last exam (bio) today. HELLO SUMMER.

I think I passed the exam, there wasn't anything I didn't really know but I felt like some of my answers were incomplete - wth any other teacher they would be great answers but with mine....incomplete.

EXCITED FOR THE SUMMER.

Man, when I got up this morning and looked in the mirror (I'm the sleep in bra & panties type kind of girl) in the washroom I had to take a double-take. I looked like a motorola razer. I was that skinny and flat. It was strange b/c my stomache is never flat regardless of the fact I don't really have body fat - it's the fact I'm so small and I eat/drink so much that everything usually looks like a snake swallowing a watermelon. It was strange yet nice - especially since I ate EVERYTHING in the house yesterday. I think it's the effects of taking up training seriously again. If it doesn't rain I have speed work tonight:).

HELLO SUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment