Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Watch out for the Running Rams

Watch out for the Running Rams b/c we're running this town (well Thornhill, Markham, Vaughan &etc)

I got some of the team members together for a slow and enjoyable 6.5k this morning and it just felt nice to run with people - since I usually train alone. We are def. training together this summer - both the current members of the XC team and alumni.

We already have plans for a 11k next Tues and some of us are doing speedwork Sat morning. WHOO. I don't know if this will be able to put on us par with the girls that run club XC but it does strengthen the team bond and quicken our paces.

We have 3 alumni running with us that are probably going to run university XC so they can def push us to run faster so I'm actually kind of excited for the fall season.

Physio helped the tendons on my left ankle that have been feeling sore and tender but it's not totally better - hopefully a good night sleep will put it into place so I can celebrate Canada Day in style - running through Markham & Thornhill for my long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment