Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First Earthquake in Toronto/Ottawa/Quebec then Tornado in Midland

First Earthquake in Toronto/Ottawa/Quebec then Tornado in Midland

Once again, either this is a government stimulated project to keep protestors at bay or it's 2012. Tornado in Midland, wow, that doesn't happen. It's Midland.

I can't help but thank the stars I don't live in Midland. Not only did they get hit by a tornado but there are no Asians there. I still remember my trip to Midland for track last year, it was an interesting experience - their high school had basically one Asian with the Asian being half. And those gr 5s on the Sudbury trip were from Midland. No Asians in that group - only not very bright, spoiled, uncultured children who looked like they have never seen anyone non-white. Midland. Oh Midland.

Regardless of the flaws Midland has (in my mind) and the jokes me make out of this little town, I hope everyone is alright. Safe, healthy, & with a roof over their heads

***Man, speedwork was brutal, wind nearly tipped me over. Times were soo off. Left calf feels tights which is not cool since I went to physio today

No comments:

Post a Comment