Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Never Knew I was so Tight

I never knew I was that tight. Went to physio today and my knee feels so much better right now. The therapist only worked on my knees a bit today b/c it was an assessment but it already feels so much less tight and much more relaxed.

She was poking around my lower body and wow, I never knew how tight the area above my hips were. When she pressing these areas, my muscles were screaming. That area was that tight. I can imagine that if I was the one pressing into those areas I would have thought I was pressing into steel.

My knees feel so good right now:). I'm so happy. I have to say, during the therapy part I was literally screaming in pain at times b/c of how tight the muscles behind my kneecap were - she totally loosened them up and wow, it feels so much better.

The good news is I can continue to run and I don't need to slow it down but the bad news is I have to go once a week (she wanted me back twice a week but I can't fit that in) and that's really expensive. But I think it's something I really need to do

No comments:

Post a Comment