Wednesday, May 5, 2010

IB Math Exam Paper 1

Just had a bit of food after Paper 1, I want to kiss the person who wrote P1 for N. American TZ1. Once upon a time I was really good at math but this year, I kind of sucked but honestly P1 was pretty good in my opinion. I don't think I got a 7 b/c I probably made quite a few errors in the steps but somehow ended up with the correct final answer b/c that's the way I am. I hope I didn't lose too many marks b/c of lack of steps or something stupid like an addition or subtration error (I almost made a subtration error on the matrix question! but I caught myself). I'm hoping I got a 6 on this paper (a high 6).

The probability question & the log question I know I didn't get right but I did do most parts of it correctly so I'm hoping for part marks!

Since P1 was pretty easy enough I'm so scared P2 tomorrow is going to rape me. I still have some issues with integrating ln so I need to practice more tonight!

***I felt like I was going to barf today from the time I woke up until I read the exam
***so stressed this morning that my 5k run was torture and I couldn't run all of it, my muscles were dying

Off to go study for P2.

No comments:

Post a Comment