Thursday, May 6, 2010

Done IB MATH SL P2! I feel so liberated!

Done. I'm done the math exams! So happy, free, and liberated right now.

Before I left for school this morning I was reading some stuff off the event wall on fb and people in TZ1 were saying P2 was hard but while it was harder than P1 I can't say it was that bad. I messed up on the probability question with the "what is the probability of _____ if the probability is 15%" - I did most of it so I should get part marks. I'm also not sure if my area for the last question is correct but I know my steps were pretty much all correct so I should get part marks for that. I hope IBO doesn't set the grade boundaries too high b/c I really need a 6. 6 = 90% = ticket to Rotman (or Queen's Commerence but I don't want to go to Queens' b/c it's such a small hip town).

I think I did ok on the exam. Crossing my fingers it will at least be a 6.

Feeling happy, liberated, and free right now.

Lunch with J, Jonny-Boy, YMK, V.T., &M.L. was fun - "Teresa's good intelligent boy" - that made me laugh so hard. Those beef noodles were good but instead of sweet&sour soup&noodles we got some random bowl of noodles which was really gross.

YMK was really pissing me off today at bubble tea when he kept throwing these chocolate wrapers down the front of my dress so they would land in my boobs. HONESTLY, can you not? and stop touching my hair, I hate it when other people touch my hair. - I did feel bad when I made an O comment - I had no idea they broke up.....

It was kind of awkward the whole time we were at bubble tea since the guys were looking at Asian magazines and rating girls....the only girls there were J and I. I do appreciate V.T. for looking at the guys in Asian magazines and commenting & trying to find an asian guy we think is hot b/c he made it less awkward for the two of us. He lost the bet though b/c we didn't find any hot asian men - I find it so funny how I don't find Asian men hot yet I'm Asian.

J & I went to Winners to find sunglasses for her (we found Oscar de la Renta ones for less than 20$!) and YMK came with us which I found really weird since neither of us knew him well...oh well.

Gelato @ FMP isn't as great as Dolce Gelato downtown - the limone was less crisp & fresh but still good. J & I just chilled around and talked about her &N, me & my past crushes (J, J, &A) and just other girl stuff. OMG. I hate to admit it but today, when the guys asked each other what they look for in girls I really wanted them to answer each other - apparently they like taller girls (here goes my theory that guys like shorter girls.....).

We both agreed we just want someone that will love us for who we are - I told her what I told D. last night after the whole D thing and she thought my words were very cute. :).

The conversation continued as we went back to my place and honestly, I feel so much closer to her now - we were pretty close in gr 9 but b/c we never had classes in gr 10 & sem 1 together we grew apart. After an afternoon of bitching, girltalk, and just memories I'm all happy and semi-ready to tackle my mountain of bio.

Off to do some bio & run (was going to speedwork & time trials w/my dad tonight but the wind is rendering me to delay that for a day or 2) - racing on Sun. & I'm not ready.

3 comments:

  1. ib math sl We provide - IB Maths Portfolio, IB Math Portfolio Example, Math Portfolio IB, IB Math Portfolio 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. ib math sl Chemistry is a very important subject and is essential if you are planning to read medicine, dentistry or pharmacy at university. At A-Level this subject is highly regarded by universities and employers. If you have not decided upon a career path chemistry may be a good option as it leaves many doors open. If you require extra help with this subject please contact one of our chemistry tutors below. ib math studies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get highly experienced IB & IGCSE Maths tutors, IB Maths SL, IB Maths Tutor in Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida. Our tutors are experts in IB, A/AS Level, AP & SAT, and IGCSE Maths Tuition.

    ReplyDelete