Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Someone Series: Letters to My Friends

My convo w/D last night inspired me to write these. Going to send them off in a bit.

I think I'll start w/D b/c I haven't seen her in a while & I think she needs me the most right now.

Dear D,

As one of your best friends I have realized over the 3 years that we've known each other (is it only 3? it seems like we've known each other for forever) that you're an amazing person and without you I'm a lot less happy and a lot more stressed. Even though we didn't click until later in gr 9 (remember how I hated you for the longest time b/c of your association w/VJJ?) I feel like I'm a sister you don't have, b/c of how much I love you I have complied a list of things your future significant other must be, he must be:

Someone that will pretend that the .25in above 5ft matters so you won't feel as short,
Someone that will pretend to believe you're as brown as you claim to be (even though you & I both know you're not brown),
Someone that will be willing to let you buy candy from RW&co without a question,
Someone that will hold your hand as your cross roads (b/c you and I both know that a car will hit you otherwise),
Someone that is willing to have losts of kids since you want a big family,
Someone that will not be scared to laugh and shut down the ideas about naming your kids "In-quiry" "Tomorrow" & other such strange names,
Someone that will refuse to let you drive for the sake of humanity,
Someone that will protect you from all the Aamirs & Daniels of the world,
Someone to go to sushi w/you,
Someone you can hug and won't kill by the means of choking (you almost cut off my air supply that day outside ToK),
Someone that will understand your hatred of Kumon,
Someone that will laugh at the stupid things we used to do/write in French class,
Someone that will pretend your corny jokes are funny,
Someone that realizes you are the star in the sky,
Someone that will hold you tight, kiss you on the head, & tell you everything is going to be alright;
Just someone that will love you like I do. ♥

Io ti amo♥
J.Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment