Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No Worries, It's not my sweater

I was volunteering at my elementary school today and one of the kids there live on one of the streets I run on during my standard 11k - I often leave my shirts or excessive clothing on her tree when I overheat. *b/c of the virus I didn't run last week and when I did run I didn't do the standard run so I haven't seen her in a while.

She informed me that last week there were police cars and dogs in her neighourhood b/c some guys were some sort of fugitives and they had broken into 2 houses. She then continued onwards that the police found some clothing and her whole family thought of me instantly. It's nice to know that the entire family associates me as the girl who leaves her clothes on their tree. But no worries, the sweater the police found was not mine - I was at home sick, coughing and hugging a box of tissues.

The one day something interesting happens in my town I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment