Saturday, March 27, 2010

Frustration

I am so frustrated, angry, & upset. I was supposed to do a long run today but it looks like I'm not even heading out for a run after all. My left knee is really swollen - I've been running on a swollen knee for the last couple of days since it was all bandaged up so I didn't know it was swollen. Right now I just want to cry - I'm racing in less than a month and I can't even get 3 long runs weekly. There is no way I'm racing well - all of this b/c of some stupid idiot who littered. At the rate I'm going I don't think I'll ever be back to the same level I was or will improve. My body wants to run but I can't - my knee is too swollen to bend properly. Southlake is supposed to be MY RACE - the race for me to shine & become the top but I can't even train for it. I HATE HOW ONE STUPID IDIOT LITTERING HAS LITERALLY RUINED MY LIFE, I HATE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment