Monday, March 15, 2010

Pr'ed surprisingly - 47:55:25

PR'ed! 47:55 - by 3s! should have slowed it down though since I have a long one tomorrow.
I thought my run would be horrible b/c last night my hip felt like it had popped something (left hip this time) but when I woke up today it felt fine so I went out for a run. I thought it was going to be a light run so I grabbed my ipod and went out the door but it was a great run - closed my eyes and just let my legs lead. Ended up with a PR :) but I'm not sure it counts b/c I had to stop to stretch my shoulder - I need to hit the weightroom to strengthen my shoulders, they're cracking a bit again....arg...but I have a long run tomorrow and hopefully it will be great:)

***11k btw.
***amount of bio hw I have shocks me not to mention I have no clue how to do the lab
***:) happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment