Thursday, February 18, 2010

Final Decision

I have to hand in my course selection form today, I haven't decided whether or not to stay in IB but after dicussion with my IB coordinator I have decided I will delay that decision until midterms - I will hand in my course selection form and register for the 2010-2011 academic school year as a main stream student. However, if at midterms my bio mark is decent I will switch back to the IB program, this way I can play safe and if I decide to drop the IB program afterall I will get the courses I want. The downside is b/c I will not be handing in my form as an IB student now I will not be guaranteed a spot for economics and I will have to take the history/political science package instead. I think this is the best way to handle such a decision now, to ensure I will have a chance at getting into a good university after high school. I don't know if I will regret this decision but I think I am making the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment