Friday, January 22, 2010

Chapters Indigo is honestly not impressing me

I am beyond pissed right now, to the extent my fb status holds some rather colourful words, I ordered a book more than 2 weeks ago so I would have my own copy before my English exam on Tues (I like to write in books when I have to analyze them) from Chapters.Indigo (biggest bookstore in Canada) and I should have recieved it by now but I still don't have a copy of it. Not only that, but my copy of Mad Shadows by Marie-Claire Blais hasn't even been ordered. Oh, that's b/c when I ordered it from Chapters they thought they had it instock but then they realized TODAY (MORE THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER I ORDERED IT) that THEY DIDN'T HAVE A COPY OF THIS NOVELLA IN STOCK AND THEY WERE GOING TO ORDER IT TODAY - AND THAT I WOULD GET MY COPY IN 2 WEEKS. I NEED THIS BOOK NOW, NOT IN 2 WEEKS.

I called their customer service to see if I can cough up some cash to get it shipped faster - that was rather nice of me b/c I honestly don't think that I should have to pay b/c they made a serious mistake. But that only pissed me off even more b/c the woman at customer service treated me like I was retarded and an idiot who doesn't know how to read, I am just so unimpressed and disappointed with Chapter/Indigo right now, I go there for the majority of my books and I spend just less than half a grand a year there, is this how they're supposed to treat their customers? If so, I think I'll take my money somewhere else even if it means paying more or travelling a further distance b/c I am just so upset right now. I NEED THIS BOOK FOR MY EXAM.

***
wrote my Math P1 today,
raped by the 1st question and the last page

No comments:

Post a Comment